Friday, August 29, 2008

Sepia Tone loving...


Well, everyone, the time is coming soon. The time where Curtis and I will be moving into our first apartment. We are beyond excited! We are very well aware that new adventures and experiances will be ahead of us. I am so excited about all of them, even the challenging ones. I am so amazed and touched how my Heavenly Father has blessed my life. He has given me the best family to be a part of, the most perfect husband a girl could ask for, and so much comfort and love through every trial in my life.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heath and Mel said...

Nice picture, hey what happened to your 'other half'... just teasing ya hehe. Wow.. your own place, that's way exciting!! Time to break out your own dishes and towels, yipee! Best of luck in your move and of course decorating... don't forget to share lots of pictures! love ya sis take care..