Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hanging with the Family!

I have been realizing how fun it is to hang with family. Sometimes I feel almost selfish because I like to have Curtis all to myself. But you know.... its way fun hanging with Family, especially Curt's family. The Fairbanks Family is FULL of fun suprises! We stay up late watching movies, play games etc. and at this very moment Papa Fairbanks is teaching me and Curt some Ballroom. My goodness, all you have to do is bring up ballroom and Steve is unstoppable! Its so cute!

On the way home from camping last week I promised Curt that If I could get back down to the weight I was before we got married then I would start taking Ballroom lessons, going to dance camps and going out dancing on a regular basis. Im hoping that this turns out because I really want to be a part of the things that make Curtis so happy. Ballroom used to be his life, that and soccer. I think I can do it... In the meantime I am going to train to run a marathon. Next year The Fairbanks family and friends will be running the Salt Lake City Marathon. Im really hoping we all get the chance to take part in this. It will be the chance of a lifetime.

This life is turning out REALLY interesting! Its great!!!

No comments: